1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
dash garlic powder
1 cup water
2 tablespoons margarine
1 1/2 cups salsa or 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and peppers
tortilla chips, to serve
1.) In a saucepan, combine dry ingredients (nutritional yeast, flour, paprika, salt, and garlic powder).
2.) Whisk in water. Continue to whisk constantly over medium heat until mixture is thick and bubbly. Remove from heat.
3.) Stir in margarine until melted, then stir in salsa. Return to low heat and cook just long enough for salsa to heat.
4.) Pour over chips and eat like nachos or use as a dip.
- gardenvisuals likes this
- vulgarmouth likes this
- cakeeater likes this
- areyoufuckinstupid reblogged this from ohsah and added:
- areyoufuckinstupid likes this
- jeugd likes this
- aichlee likes this
- hail-caesar reblogged this from butterflygrace
- butterflygrace reblogged this from ohsah and added:
- melissamaehatesyou likes this
- cartoonfuntime likes this
- homemade-valentine likes this
- unocookbook likes this
- ohsah posted this