Eeee..last night of finals. Not sleeping, as per usual.
Posts tagged finals.
I now understand truth tables, circuits, one-to-one correspondences, and the difference between tautologies and contingencies…and I woke up early enough to bake my math teacher thank you cookies! #finals (Taken with Instagram at PNCA (Pacific Northwest College of Art))
Should you also wish to bribe your professors (or anyone, really) with delicious things, here’s the recipe:
Clara’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies:
* 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup vegan margarine (nucoa, earth balance)
* 3/4 cup granulated [white] sugar
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 banana, mashed (equivalent of two eggs)
* 2 cups (12-ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips (make sure they’re vegan!)
* 1 cup oatmeal
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
2. Beat margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
3. Mash banana and add to the margarine and sugar mixture. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
4. Stir in chips and oatmeal.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.